Home | Graphics | Documentation | Internals
Contributions | Downloads | Forum
Several people have been sending in various contributions to the project, so I thought I better put them up on the web site so everyone can see them and try them out. If others have anything else they want to contribute, please send them to me via email (email@example.com), and I will post them here as soon as possible.
- Random Mazes and Other Enhancements, by Sputnik *** NEW ***
- Icon made by Joe LaVigne from cartridge.
- Icon made by Ken Thompson from banner.
- Set of icons (for systems with super video hardware), by Bruce.
- Set of icons (for more normal systems), by Bruce.
- Set animated gifs, by Bruce.
- AVI movie of in-game demo recorded from his REAL CoCo3, by Tim Lindner.
- Instructions on how to play Daggorath, by Aaron Oliver, aka Mr. Reaper. -- I plan to put this text into the port eventually.
- Save game editor by Matthew Eyster, aka, pigvenus.
- The beginnings of another port by someone who sent this to Dave Craf (sp?), who sent it to me. Kind of interesting, though there's not much to it. If you are the author of this program, please email me.
May 4, 2006|
Richard Hunerlach (Personal Page)
|(Animated GIFs created by Bruce)|